We are committed to building a strong school that is surrounded with support. We have enlisted the Community School Program to make this happen! Here are some of our partnerships:
- TurnAround Arts, a national initiative bring powerful Arts Education to high needs schools through this initiative we have been given a celebrity partner: Marc Anthony who has committed to bringing comprehensive Arts education into our school and community!
- The Door, a comprehensive social service agency providing resources in education, entitlements, legal services and immigration;
- Sports and Arts in Schools Foundation providing a comprehensive after school, summer recreation and educational enrichment program;
- Center for Supportive Schools offering counseling and mentoring services to our students;
- Triad Services providing extensive parent education and empowerment programs to ensure parents are active and informed partners in their children’s education;
- Brooklyn Community Foundation who will provide a full time Community Educator to help us implement Restorative Circles
- Lutheran Medical Center that will operate a dental clinic on site during the 2015-16 school year.
- Brooklyn Steppers through a generous CASA grant from Council Woman Laurie Cumbo